Miami World Trade Week is all about showcasing the importance of international trade, logistics, services and port operations to the South Florida economy and promotes Miami as the “Trade & Logistics Hub of the Americas”. World Trade Week includes a full of International Trade information at International Trade Day hosted by the World Trade Center Miami and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
Over 300 international executives representing more than 150 companies have registered to attend. Top officials from CBP and other participating government agencies (e.g. FDA, USDA, APHIS, PPQ, USFWS, CPSC, etc.) will be present and respond to your questions.
Speakers will go over:
- Import requirements for perishable commodities, importing/inspection
process and the importance of importing clean commodities.
- Activities at the Plant Inspection Station to include inspection of live plant
importations, fumigation, and Phytosanitary Certificate issuance for exports.
- APHIS Veterinary Services at the Miami Animal Import Center and
the facilitation and regulation of live animal imports and exports at the South Florida Ports of Entry
- and much more!
Some Exhibitors & Topics will include:
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Trade/Agriculture Cargo
- Agriculture & Prepared Products Center
- Apparel, Footwear & Textiles Center
- Automobile & Aerospace Center
- Consumer Products & Mass Merchandising Center
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT)
When: May 23, 2018
Time: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. EST
Where: 1265 N. Cruise Boulevard, Miami, FL 33122
Let us know if you will be there. DTL will attend International Trade Day, and would love to help you make valuable connections!
Leave A Comment