U.S. Customs and Border Protection announced that the 2018 Trade Symposium will be held on August 14-15, 2018 at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, GA. Registration opened today Tuesday, May 29th at 12:00 p.m. EST.
This year’s symposium will include discussions on:
- Trade Transformation (Section 232, Free Trade Agreements and the World Trade Organization)
- Trade Enforcement Results
- Emerging Technology
- Regulatory Audit Basics and Services
- In-bond (Interactive Working Session)
- Partner Government Agencies
New this year… the Trade Symposium will offer One-on-One Center Discussions!
If you want to learn more about what you will learn, who you will meet and why you should attend – we have recaps of previous CBP Trade Symposiums HERE.
Let us know if we will see you there (email email@example.com) and we will ensure that we help you make valuable connections! We look forward to seeing you at the CBP 2018 Trade Symposium.