\Whether you are a new or experienced exporter, the next webinar is essential!
- When do you get to hear from a Board Certified Expert on actual horror stories and when it’s in your best interest to file a Disclosure?
Exporting 201 Participants will learn:
- What do you have to do (or not do) to get over 1 BILLION dollars in civil and criminal penalties from OFAC and BIS? A review and explanation of the ZTE case.
- Learn why Esterline was issues a $20 million dollar ITAR penalty from the DDTC and why Weatherford agreed to a $91,026,450 settlement with OFAC & More!
- Learn the Penalty Guidelines and more “Don’t Let This Happen To You” horror stories.
- When is it time to file a Voluntary Disclosure?
- & MUCH MORE…
Leading industry expert Jennifer Diaz will share her insights on best practices when exporting to stay out of trouble! Learn more about our speakers below and ensure you register today!
Jennifer Diaz is a Board Certified International Attorney who is considered an expert in international law by the Florida Bar. She joins an elite group of Board Certified International attorneys in Florida. She is the founder of Diaz Trade Law, P.A. assisting clients with issues relating to the import and export of merchandise to and from the United States.
DON’T MISS THESE UPCOMING WEBINARS:
- June 12, 2018 – Updates to CTPAT
- September 11, 2018 – Trade Based Money Laundering & CTPAT
- October 9, 2018 – Cyber Security & CTPAT
- November 13, 2018 – NEW Forced Labor Requirements
- December 11, 2018 – Dietary Supplement Labeling Do’s and Dont’s
*All current clients and referral sources, please respond to this email for your discount code!