- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Government Affairs Professionals
- Chief Safety Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Food and Drug Attorneys
- Government Officials
- Food and Drug Industry Consultants
- Venture Capitalists
- Patient Advocates
- Consumer Advocates
- Business Development Professionals
- Global Strategy Professionals
- Corporate Planning Staff
- In the people-to-people context, an organization is an entity subject to U.S. jurisdiction that sponsors educational exchanges that do not involve academic study pursuant to a degree program and that promote people-to-people contact. For a complete description of what this general license authorizes and the restrictions that apply, please see 31 CFR § 515.565(b).
- A person subject to U.S. jurisdiction engaging in authorized travel pursuant to an OFAC general or specific license may use a personal boat for his or her travel, and the travel of the boat’s crew, to Cuba provided that he or she obtains a license from the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) for the temporary sojourn of […]
On April 29, 2015, the Urban Land Institute hosts private and public sector leaders for an interactive morning exploring the latest best practice trends, technology, and emerging markets affecting South Florida development, including the latest update on business with Cuba.
The program will take place from 8:00 am – 11:30 am at the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel, 1825 Griffin Rd. , Dania Beach, FL 33004 United States. Get behind-the-scenes info of two the hottest developments in the nation – the Pearl District in Portland and Denver’s Union Station. Learn how technology is changing the way we plan and implement development and explore the opportunities/challenges that lie ahead with Cuba’s emerging freight and consumer goods market.
I will be joined by Barbara Pimental of the Florida Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association and Michael Williamson of Cambridge Systematics to discuss exactly what the new trading opportunities with Cuba are, and what is still subject to the current sanctions program in place.
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with key industry professionals and get your questions related to Cuban business transactions answered! Pre-registration ends April 27, 2015. You can register HERE.