I am honored to be a speaker at the Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI’s) Annual Conference, taking place in Washington DC from April 20-21, 2015. My panel “Moving Food Commodities Across National Borders: Compliance, Tips, and Strategies” will take place on April 21, 2015 from 12:00-12:25 pm. I hope you can join. As an added incentive, use my code below to receive 15% off of your registration cost!
When registering here use the code ANNUAL2015 to save!
The annual conference will take place at the Grand Hyatt Washington – more information about the location and a link to make your reservation can be found here.
If you fall under any of the following categories, you MUST attend the FDLI annual conference:
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Government Affairs Professionals
- Chief Safety Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Food and Drug Attorneys
- Government Officials
- Food and Drug Industry Consultants
- Venture Capitalists
- Patient Advocates
- Consumer Advocates
- Business Development Professionals
- Global Strategy Professionals
- Corporate Planning Staff
The all star agenda line up covers the hottest issues in compliance and enforcement as they relate to food, drugs, devices, tobacco, e-cigarettes and much more. View the full agenda here.
The FDLI posted a breakdown of interest areas for last years conference attendees and fully intends to cover all of these hot topics in 2015!
To recap – top reasons to attend:
- Save 15% off registration by using my code ANNUAL2015 and register here
- High level networking – Meet top tier compliance professionals
- High attendance by the FDA – more great networking
- Hear from experts in your field on the new hot issues impacting your business
See you there?
Leave A Comment