The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) regulates a wide array of matters including food, agriculture, natural resources, rural development, and nutrition. USDA regulations are administered and enforced by a number of USDA programs, offices and divisions.
Diaz Trade Law has many years of experience and a strong track record on USDA matters. Diaz Trade Law represents its clients in the following services:
- Drafting and submitting comments on proposed agency rulemaking
- Representing clients in negotiations with USDA programs on civil and criminal matters
- Proactively disclosing violations and mitigating penalties
- Developing and enhancing corrective action plans while subsequent audits to ensure compliance
- Organic certification applications, retention, and compliance
- Analyzing agricultural trade data on the Global Agricultural Trade System (GATS)
Diaz Trade Law has significant experience in USDA matters. If your company requires representation in dealings with the USDA, contact Diaz Trade Law today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-456-3830. Also, check out our article on organic compliance for more information.
Want more information on USDA compliance? Read more here.