Join DTL and Walk for the Animals!
It’s that time of the year again! The Humane Society of Greater Miami is hosting a fantastic event, the Walk for the Animals, on February 29, 2020 at the Maurice A. Ferre Park (Bayfront Park in Downtown Miami). The Walk is a one mile stroll around beautiful Bicentennial Park to benefit the Humane Society.
The Humane Society of Greater Miami has been helping homeless animals in Miami-Dade Country since 1936. Every dollar that is raised from the Walk will go towards sheltering more than 400 homeless cats and dogs in our care every day. Help us support our community programs that include low-cost spay/neuter services, quality adoptions, humane education and pet therapy.
Diaz Trade Law is pleased to announce our participation (consecutively Jen DIaz has participated 8 years under Team Chuckie) in the “Walk for the Animals” event. We want to be part of the change to create a more kind, just and loving community for rescue animals of Miami-Dade County. Be part of the change that our community needs!
- Every animal under The Humane Society of Greater Miami care is free from the threat of euthanasia for time, space and treatable medical issues
- Every animal at their facility is spayed or neutered, vaccinated and microchipped
- All animals are on monthly heartworm and flea/tick prevention
- The The Humane Society of Greater Miami’s organization house an average of 400 animals on a daily basis in our shelter and through our foster care program
- Every adoption helps two animals – the “adoptee” and the space provided for us to save another animal
- The Humane Society of Greater Miami run two low cost clinics and perform more that 13,000 sterilization surgeries a year Our Humane Education staff visits and engages more than 13,000 people a year
- In 2018 The Humane Society of Greater Miami found loving homes for more than 3,300 wonderful dogs and cats