As information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to rapidly evolve, we at Diaz Trade Law want to assure you that providing you the best service remains our top priority. We have received many calls asking if we are still working on cases and taking on new cases. The answer is, yes. To schedule a consultation, please contact email@example.com.
We have plans in place to maintain the high level of service that is expected of us. You can depend on our team to handle matters with our usual efficacy, and we have instituted measures to protect you and our staff.
While the situation with COVID-19 evolves and you work through your own business continuity plans, I wanted to inform you of Diaz Trade Law’s business continuity plan:
- Although Diaz Trade Law remains open, we are not taking in person meetings with clients at this time, until further notice.
- Our remote systems are in place and operational so that we will remain in communication with you. We have virtual conference calling software and can still provide trainings virtually as well.
- We are encouraging conference calls in place of face-to-face meetings to reduce exposure risk.
- Email is a terrific way to stay in touch with our office during this time. We always aim to respond to emails within one business day.
- We are frequently sanitizing spaces and surfaces, limiting staff travel, and reminding everyone about the importance of frequent hand washing and other common hygiene practices.
- We ask for your help in contributing to the safety of our community by following the CDC’s recommendations on prevention and travel. Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. And if you are exhibiting any symptoms of illness, we ask that you call us with your questions rather than visit until you are well.
- We are committed to working on our existing matters, as well as taking on new matters. If you have any questions or if there’s anything we can do to help, don’t hesitate to reach out. Our team is fully operational and here to support you however we can.
I will personally keep you updated on our team’s status, and I know we will get through this together. Importantly, we urge you to stay safe and follow all recommendations. In this time of need, we are here for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.