Catch up on DTL’s TOP Blogs from 2016!
We want to make sure you stay up to date with the hottest trade topics from 2016. Below is a summary of what you missed by category. Enjoy!
- Why Pre-Compliance is a Must
- Ongoing Hoverboard Concerns
- Yet Another Reason to Record your Trademark or Copyright with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- U.S. Customs – Your Personal Policeman at the Border
- Learn About “The ABC’s of Customs Seizures – Plus Top 10 Tips to Ensure Import Compliance” From the Expert!
- ISF Penalties Have Officially Arrived: Self File and Self Police
- Up to 110 Daily Flights from the US to Cuba
- Top 10 Changes with Cuba as a Result of New Revised OFAC and BIS Regulations
- Build Your Own ‘People to People’ Mission & More Cuba Changes
- Travel to the U.S. with an Unlimited Number of Cuban Cigars and Rum
- The End of Vape Shops, Hookah Shops, & E-Cigs? FDA’s New “Deeming” Laws
- FDA’s Declared War on Sugar
- 19 Antibacterial Soap Ingredients to be Banned by the FDA
If you have any questions on the topics above, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.