Are you wondering whether, given President-elect Trump’s recent promise to abandon the agreement on his first day in office, the Trans-Pacific Partnership (“TPP”) is even going to happen? Are you interested in knowing what all the buzz is about with the TPP? Would the TPP open up new business opportunities for your small- to medium-sized business in Australia, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, and Vietnam? If you want to know more, then this FREE webinar is for you!
Top Five Reasons to Participate:
- Gain insight into the nuts and bolts of how goods and services are exported from the U.S. into TPP countries.
- Discover which elements of the TPP can help small- to medium sized U.S. companies save time, reduce costs, and improve certainty in TPP markets.
- Hear from government officials what lies ahead with respect to the approval and entry into force of the TPP.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to ask questions to and receive answers from TPP experts in real time (including whether or not they believe the TPP has a fighting chance).
- Develop new contacts within the U.S. Commercial Service.
- Complimentary registration is now open. Click here to review registrant requirements and register.
- This webinar is presented by the U.S. Commercial Service free of charge.
- Registrants participate in the webinar via computer and phone line. Click here for system requirement information.
- For more information about this webinar, please contact Linda Abbruzzese at 202-482-3787 or Abbruzzese@trade.gov. For additional information on TPP benefits, check out the latest U.S. Commercial Service Report and Fact Sheet.
Leave A Comment