I am pleased to introduce to you a new periodical, “World Export Controls Review – the journal of export controls and compliance,” published by Brightlaw Media Ltd., London, England. The first issue published in March 2011 is free. The April 2011 publication contains my article entitled “Good Practice: Responding to an OFAC Administrative Subpoena” (available only upon request).
The publication reports on sanctions programs such as the United States has with Burma, Iran, and Libya, as well as general international trade topics such as “U.S. Tightens Controls on Foreign Workers” or “Evolving Intent Standards in U.S. Prosecutions”. The publication is truly for the legal experts in international trade and export controls.
helps its readers stay on top of:
- Developments in export control regulation and policy around the world,
- Changing enforcement policies and practice governing export and re-export,
- Legal implications of changing distribution technologies,
- Best practice in trade regulation compliance, and
- Encryption, technology transfer and end-use and end-user controls.
I hope you enjoy reading the article, and will subscribe to the publication.