Have you wanted a better relationship with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)? Wanted to meet key personnel within numerous departments of CBP and different PGA’s? Here’s the time to take advantage: Trade Day is coming to Miami, courtesy of CBP, on August 4, 2016. Did we mention it’s FREE?! Calling all importers, exporters, customhouse brokers, freight forwarders and all other interested parties in the international trade community – if you have been looking for an opportunity to meet with government officials that are responsible for processing and facilitating trade related import transactions and to get educated and ask more questions about ACE and CEE’s, this is your chance.
If you missed the previous Trade Day don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Meet representatives of the Federal Agencies who regulate imports;
- Bring your questions and interact one-on-one with the government officials responsible for facilitating trade related imports;
- Scheduled presentations on “ACE” and “Centers of Excellence.”
Make sure to put this date and time in your calendar.
- Thursday, August 4, 2016 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Trade Day will be held in the Second Floor Conference Room 264 of the Cargo Clearance Center (CCC), located at 6601 NW 25th Street, Miami, FL 33122.
Registration is required as space is limited DEADLINE is JULY 26 and there is NO cost to attend.
- To register email Supervisory Import Specialist Ivon Spataro or Supervisory Import Specialist George Bush.
- Click HERE for CBP’s official invitation.
Let us know if you’ll be there (send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org), we’d love you to meet the DTL team!
Leave A Comment