“Corporate security isn’t getting better fast enough, critical infrastructure security hangs in the balance, and state-backed hackers from around the world are getting bolder and more sophisticated.” -Lily Newman
Whether you’re an importer, custom broker, regulatory affairs professional, in house legal professional, or product development manager, you don’t want to miss our next webinar!
Most companies do not realize how they put themselves at risk of cyber malfeasants. The internet is a dangerous and risky place, prompting a need to learn how to avoid potential problems online. RSVP Now to join our Cyber Security Webinar.
Webinar Participants will learn:
- Is your business vulnerable online?
- Who in your organization will put you at risk? (you’d be amazed)
- How are they going to do it?
- Teach then the best practices to avoid risk before it’s too late
- Learn about a new Cyber component to add to your Errors and Omissions
- & MUCH MORE…
Experts in areas ranging from international law to cybersecurity will share their insights on the best practices to identify and avoid bad actors online, as well as ensure that everyone on your team is informed and accountable when engaging online, helping you stay out of trouble! Learn more about our speakers below and ensure you register today!
- Jennifer Diaz is a Board Certified International Attorney who is considered an expert in international law by the Florida Bar. She joins an elite group of Board Certified International attorneys in Florida. She is the founder of Diaz Trade Law, P.A. assisting clients with issues relating to the import and export of merchandise to and from the United States.
- Marcia Narine Weldon serves as Compliance Advisor for MDO Partners. She is a lecturer in law at the University of Miami teaching and writing on regulatory compliance, corporate governance, employment la and legal communications. Prior to joining academia, she served as the Deputy General Counsel, VP Global Compliance and Business Standards, and Chief Privacy Officer of Ryder.
- Richard W. Bridges Vice President, Client Development of Roanoke Trade, has been with the company since 1998. He resides in Massachusetts and his scope of responsibilities include service and sales within the New England region. With over 18 years of international trade and insurance experience, Rick is a well-respected advisor on insurance and risk management matters involving the trade and transportation of freight. In addition to his experience in transportation insurance and bonds, Rick is a skilled multi-line commercial insurance agent licensed in several states. He is supported by a top-notch service and claims team at Roanoke Trade. Rick has delivered cargo insurance workshops and seminars to clients nationwide, and is a frequent speaker at local and national transportation association conferences.
- Adam Elsayed joined Wombat Security Technologies as an Account Executive in 2017 and covers the Southeast region of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and the Caribbean for companies with under 1000 employees. Adam specializes in helping customers in industry segments such as finance, healthcare, legal, technology, higher education, retail and consumer goods strengthen their cyber security defenses through our security education platform.
DON’T JUST LISTEN TO US! HERE ARE COMMENTS FROM PAST ATTENDEES:
- “The best webinar I’ve ever attended. Interactive is the way to go. I look forward to being a part of any and all of your upcoming webinars. Please keep me posted as to any upcoming you are hosting. Great job.”
- “I found the presentation to be very informative and interesting especially for a recent graduate that has just started an import compliance position”
- “You provided helpful and valuable information which we can put into practice immediately. Looking forward to the next ones”
- “Your presentation was spectacular and you communicate very effectively (coming from another communicator :)”
DON’T MISS THESE UPCOMING WEBINARS:
- November 13, 2018 – NEW Forced Labor Requirements
- December 11, 2018 – Dietary Supplement Labeling Do’s and Don’ts
*All current clients and referral sources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your discount code!
Leave A Comment