MDBC Trade & Logistics Committee Meeting
Wednesday, September 13
8:30 AM – 11:00 AM
The current Chair, Jennifer Diaz, will hand the reigns of the committee over to the Chair Elect, Cloudya Esther.
A distinguished panel of experts will discuss how AI is transforming the nature of work and industry practices.
As interest in Artificial Intelligence (AI) grows, so does the demand for resources to help educate and inform about this rapidly developing technology. AI is increasingly being used in a range of industries to improve processes, save costs, and increase efficiencies. The panel of early adopters of AI will speak to their experience about the potential, limitations, and impact of Artificial Intelligence from their vantage point.
The discussion will include insights on:
- How does AI affect competitiveness in our industry?
- What will the future of our workforce look like with increasing adoption of AI?
- What are the tactical things that government and academia can do to help industry with the necessary tools they need to help individuals prepare for the future.
Register for the event HERE.
About the Miami-Dade Beacon Council:
- The Miami-Dade Beacon Council, a public-private partnership, is the official economic development organization for Miami-Dade County.
- Led by a professional staff and Board of volunteer community leaders, the organization facilitates business growth and expansion locally, nationally and internationally.
- The Council was founded in 1985 as an outgrowth of the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce to focus on business recruitment, expansion and retention.