I’m thrilled to be included as a speaker in the upcoming Global Clinical Sourcing and Supply Summit in Philadelphia. I’ve included all the pertinent details about the summit and even a discount for you, my loyal readers!
WHAT: Global Clinical Sourcing and Supply Summit. Includes a FDA Address by Domenic Veneziano, Director of FDA’s Division of Import Operations and Policy, and Industry Perspectives by speakers from Merck, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, AstraZeneca, and much more. The full agenda may be seen here.
WHEN: March 4-5, 2013
WHERE: Radisson Plaza – Warwick Hotel, Philadelphia, PA
WHO: You will benefit by attending if you are a Vice President, Director, Manager, or other Senior Executive from a pharmaceutical or biotech company with responsibilities in: Clinical Supplies, Supply Chain Planning and Forecasting, Clinical Labeling, Clinical Sourcing, Procurement, Investigational Materials, Global Logistics, Clinical Contracting, Clinical Packaging
WHY: My portion of the Summit will cover an update on current import and export control, discussion of free trade agreements in place and top trading partners, top tips to utilize when importing or exporting to assure compliance with federal government laws and regulations, and how to effectively resolve issues from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) when importing.
To give you EVEN MORE of an incentive, email me for the Promo Code to save $500 off the registration fee! Offer expires on March 4, 2013 – so don’t delay!
If that’s not enough for you, I leave you with an additional TOP 10 Reasons to Attend:
- Hear directly from the FDA on Import processes and requirements
- Optimize your communication strategies with clinical operations
- Understand the risks and rewards with central versus local sourcing options
- Ensure efficiency while meeting the expectations of sites, patients and regulators
- Develop strategies to monitor the changing regulatory requirements in emerging markets
- Analyze the complex logistical and distribution challenges in India
- Effectively resolve U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) issues
- Establish a metrics-driven system to enhance contractor performance
- Reengineer current packaging process to streamline efficiency
- Navigate global quality, compliance and regulatory challenges
To give you EVEN MORE of an incentive, tell them Jennifer Diaz sent you by using Promo Code GCSSP5 and save $500 off the registration fee! Offer expires on March 4, 2013 – so don’t delay!
Leave A Comment