Register today to hear from this experienced trio:
- Todd C. Owen is the former Executive Assistant Commissioner, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Office of Field Operations (OFO). As the senior executive for the Office of Field Operations for over 5 years, Mr. Owen was responsible for all operations at the 328 ports of entry in the United States, as well as overseas operations in 32 countries.
- President and Founder of Diaz Trade Law, Jennifer (Jen) Diaz is a Chambers ranked, Board Certified International Attorney specializing in customs and international trade.
- Associate Attorney of Diaz Trade Law, Sharath Patil, assists U.S. manufacturers, distributors, and importers with a range of export compliance and enforcement matters pertaining to the U.S. Department of Commerce; the U.S. Treasury Department; the U.S. State Department; and more.
This one-hour webinar provides an overview of President Biden’s Trade Policy six months into his presidency, an update on CBP enforcement actions, and a summary of Congressional actions pertaining to trade policy.
In This Webinar You Will Learn:
- An Update on the Status of the Section 301 Lawsuit
- An Overview of Key Developments in the U.S.-China Trade War under Biden’s Administration
- Congressional Developments under Biden
- Status of CBP Enforcement Efforts under Biden
- Recent Developments in the Miscellaneous Tariff Bill and Generalized System of Preferences
- The Impact of Economic Stimulus Efforts on Trade Flows
- An Update on USMCA Implementation
- The Latest on U.S.-Cuba Trade
- And Many Other Developments
Who Should Attend:
- Customs Brokers
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- In-house Legal Counsel
- Product Development Managers
- Others Interested in Trade Policy
This webinar is eligible for continuing education credit from the NCBFAA Educational Institute. Space is limited, registration required! Access instructions will be provided after your registration is complete. Don’t just take our word for how awesome Diaz Trade Law webinars are. Click here to see what our past attendees had to say. Be sure to join us on July 28, 2021!