Export Penalties Already Total $184 MILLION in 2014 – Want to Learn Who, What, Why & How to Stay Compliant?
- What do you have to do (or not do) to get a $20 million dollar ITAR penalty from the DDTC? A review and explanation of the Esterline case.
- OFAC has already issued $161,898,750 in total penalty amounts through March 6, 2014. This amount significantly surpasses the total amount of penalties issued in 2013, only $137,075,560!
- Learn why Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. agreed to a $504,225 settlement with OFAC for apparent violations of the Iranian Transactions and Sanctions Regulations.
- Learn why Weatherford agreed to a $91,026,450 settlement with OFAC in 2013.
- We will explore DDTC and OFAC cases to help you determine what preventive actions you must take to help avoid having to write those checks, or perhaps even suffer worse consequences.
- This webinar is geared towards exporters and forwarders who want to assure they learn the elements of an effective compliance program and stay ahead of the curve.
Last chance to register! Need another reason to join? You’ll receive 1.5 CES Credits! NCBFAA members can participate for $50, non-members for $75.