Do you know the top 10 tips when importing to ensure compliance? If not, here’s why you should attend my Compliance Online webinar on June 27, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., EST.
If you import merchandise into the U.S., you are the responsible party and must be aware your requirements and potential liability. In this presentation, we will discuss how to comply with U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP’s) vast laws and regulations. By the end of the webinar you will know and understand the importance of:
- Tariff classification;
- Customs valuation;
- Country of origin marking;
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Protection and CBP Enforcement; and
- Free Trade Agreements (FTA) you should be taking advantage of.
You will also learn basic customs concepts and terms like:
- CBP Form 3461 & CBP 7501;
- Seizure cases;
- Liquidated damage claims, Penalties/Fines;
- Prior disclosure; and
- FP&F Petition Process.
Learn key best practices and hear real life case studies. Learn what to do, and more importantly, what NOT to do, and what the consequences are for non compliance.
To register for this webinar on June 27, 2013 at 10:00 EST, click here.
Leave A Comment