Whether you’re an importer, custom broker, regulatory affairs professional, in house legal professional, or product development manager, you don’t want to miss our next webinar!
Many do not realize the impact 9/11 had on international trade, increasingly bringing money laundering into the financial system, frequently via terrorism. RSVP Now to join our Trade Based Money Laundering Webinar. And don’t forget to check out all of our upcoming webinars!
Webinar Participants will learn:
- Are you potentially a involved in trade based money laundering?
- Does dirty money infiltrate your market place?
- How it may impact you and your business
- How to report and record suspicious activity
- What best practices to identify and avoid criminal involvement.
- What will be required for CTPAT.
- & MUCH MORE…
Leading industry experts share their insights on best practices to identify and avoid trade based money laundering, helping you stay out of trouble! Learn more about our speakers below and ensure you register today!
- Jennifer Diaz is a Board Certified International Attorney who is considered an expert in international law by the Florida Bar. She joins an elite group of Board Certified International attorneys in Florida. She is the founder of Diaz Trade Law, P.A. assisting clients with issues relating to the import and export of merchandise to and from the United States.
- Ali Ansari is a director in the advisory services practice of Marcum. He has over 25 years of experience in forensic accounting and has worked extensively in litigation consulting and advisory services for clients with revenues ranging from the thousands to the multi-millions. He has directed multiple engagements in all facets of fraud investigations, contract disputes, risks and risk management, internal controls, internal audit, regulatory consulting, AML look-backs and FCPA investigations, asset and expense tracing, due diligence, white-collar crime investigations, whistleblower cases, and economic damage analysis.
- Steffen Ruigrok is an international compliance professional with over 20 years of experience. He is currently serving as Director of Investor Compliance & Regulatory Services at TMF Group, having previously managed the Global Business Services department in The Netherlands and co-managed the Amsterdam structured finance department. Prior to joining TMF Group in 2003, Steffen worked as an M&A advisor, a senior advisor for the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment, and as auditor at PwC.
DON’T JUST LISTEN TO US! HERE ARE COMMENTS FROM PAST ATTENDEES:
- “The best webinar I’ve ever attended. Interactive is the way to go. I look forward to being a part of any and all of your upcoming webinars. Please keep me posted as to any upcoming you are hosting. Great job.”
- “I found the presentation to be very informative and interesting especially for a recent graduate that has just started an import compliance position”
- “You provided helpful and valuable information which we can put into practice immediately. Looking forward to the next ones”
- “Your presentation was spectacular and you communicate very effectively (coming from another communicator :)”
DON’T MISS THESE UPCOMING WEBINARS:
- October 9, 2018 – Cyber Security & CTPAT
- November 13, 2018 – NEW Forced Labor Requirements
- December 11, 2018 – Dietary Supplement Labeling Do’s and Don’ts
* All current clients and referral sources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your discount code!