I’m thrilled to moderate this event where you’ll hear from top notch keynote speakers, Michelle Livingstone, VP of Supply Chain/Transportation at The Home Depot and Natalie Putnam, VP of Marketing at Ryder.
Join us to learn answers to the following questions (and MUCH more):
- Why aren’t more women choosing Supply Chain/Transportation as a career?
- How will jobs in Supply Chain/Transportation evolve over the next few years?
- What does the logistics function look like within a manufacturing/distribution business?
- How have energy prices affected the Transportation Industry?
- What impact does the changing demographics of the US have on opportunities for women in the supply chain field?
- What is the role of sales and marketing in supply chain, logistics and transportation?
- What is changing in business culture and what do companies need to do to acquire talent?
- What are the skills needed to be successful in the field of logistics today?
- Why is a career in supply chain a good choice?
The cost of luncheon is $30 in advance and $40 at the door. Click HERE to register.
For more information contact Jorge Guerra.