Anti-Circumvention, EAPA, Dumping Duties & the Spreadability of Cases
This one-hour webinar will provide an overview of AD/CVD, U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s enforcement actions and investigative process, as well as a review of EAPA regulations and provide insights on best practices to protect your company in this contentious area of U.S. Customs and Border Protection enforcement.
Background on EAPA
The Enforce and Protect Act of 2015 (EAPA) allows U.S. Customs and Border Protection (“CBP”) to investigate whether a company has evaded anti-dumping and countervailing (AD/CVD) duties in an on-the-record investigation. EAPA enforcement has increased considerably in recent years. In fact, in Fiscal Year 2020, CBP collected $287 million in duties via EAPA enforcement – this is a 500 percent increase since the beginning of the EAPA program in FY 2017.
On April 21, 2021 at 12:00 PM, Jennifer Diaz and David Craven will present a webinar on Anti-Circumvention/EAPA/Dumping Duties & the Spreadability of Cases.
In This Webinar You Will Learn:
– Why Collecting AD/CV Duty Revenue is a Priority for CBP
– What is The Enforce and Protect Act of 2015 (EAPA)?
– CBP’s New AD/CV Duty Evasion Investigative Process
– Overview of The EAPA Strict Timelines
– The Role of “Interested Parties” in Initiating Investigations
– What You Should Do Now to Reduce Your Company’s Risk
– Jennifer Diaz
– David Craven
Who Should Attend:
– Manufacturers With Foreign Operations
– U.S. Purchasers of Foreign Made Product
– Customs Brokers
– Regulatory Affairs Professionals
– In-House Legal Counsel
– Product Development Managers
– Others Interested in AD/CVD
To register, please click here.