Whether you are a new or experienced importer or exporter, the next 2 webinars are essential!
- When do you get to hear the ins and outs of CBP audits from a former CBP auditor?
- When do you get to hear a customs broker share with you the tips and tools you need to ensure your broker has your back?
- When do you get to hear from a Board Certified Expert on actual horror stories and when its in your best interest to file a Disclosure?
RSVP now to join our Importing 201 and Exporting 201 webinars. And don’t forget to check out all of our upcoming webinars!
Importing 201 Participants will learn:
- Importers burden of “reasonable care” with US Customs
- How can importers best manage their transactions and triple check their brokers filed correctly?
- What Due Diligence Should Importers perform?
- How should you audit past imports?
- How best to utilize CBP Rulings?
- What records does CBP expect you to keep?
- When is it time to file a Disclosure with CBP?
- How to create your Customs Compliance Program?
- & MUCH MORE…
Leading industry experts including Cindy DeLeon, Elena Asturias, and Jennifer Diaz will share their insights on best practices when importing to stay out of trouble! Learn more about our speakers below and ensure you register today!
Exporting 201 Participants will learn:
- What do you have to do (or not do) to get over 1 BILLION dollars in civil and criminal penalties from OFAC and BIS? A review and explanation of the ZTE case.
- Learn why Esterline was issues a $20 million dollar ITAR penalty from the DDTC and why Weatherford agreed to a $91,026,450 settlement with OFAC & More!
- Learn the Penalty Guidelines and more “Don’t Let This Happen To You” horror stories.
- When is it time to file a Voluntary Disclosure?
- & MUCH MORE…
Leading industry expert Jennifer Diaz will share her insights on best practices when exporting to stay out of trouble! Learn more about our speakers below and ensure you register today!
Cindy DeLeon is founder of Deleon Trade LLC and Senior Trade Auditor. Cindy utilizes her audit experience to assist clients in strengthening internal control program to ensure U.S. Customs compliance and passing of focused assessments and customs audits. She works with clients to identify risks in import operations and develop compliance manuals and procedures.
Elena An experienced licensed customs broker, working daily with entry submissions, bonded cargo, classifications, valuations and Importer Security Filings (ISFs). Familiar with all aspects of the entry process and extensive experience handling a wide variety of commodities. Ability to review documentation for trade program compliance and research legal rulings issued by CBP. Currently a board member of the Florida Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association and an active instructor at Miami Dade College teaching courses in advanced Customs processing andinternational trade. Elena is also the owner of 305 Cargo Services, a logistics and consulting company. 305 Cargo provides warehouse distribution and order fulfillment services, as well as project consulting and training.
Jennifer Diaz is a Board Certified International Attorney who is considered an expert in international law by the Florida Bar. She joins an elite group of Board Certified International attorneys in Florida. She is the founder of Diaz Trade Law, P.A. assisting clients with issues relating to the import and export of merchandise to and from the United States.
DON’T MISS THESE UPCOMING WEBINARS:
- June 12, 2018 – Updates to CTPAT
- September 11, 2018 – Trade Based Money Laundering & CTPAT
- October 9, 2018 – Cyber Security & CTPAT
- November 13, 2018 – NEW Forced Labor Requirements
- December 11, 2018 – Dietary Supplement Labeling Do’s and Dont’s
*All current clients and referral sources, please respond to this email for your discount code!
Leave A Comment