This one-hour webinar will provide an overview of the main FDA enforcement actions used, such as Notices of Actions, Import Alerts, Detentions, and Warning Letters.
Presenters will teach attendees how to effectively navigate FDA enforcement actions to achieve the best results.
In This Webinar You Will Learn:
– The Primary Enforcement Actions Used by the FDA.
– How to Successfully Navigate FDA Enforcement Actions.
– How to Use ITACS when Communicating with the FDA.
– Responding to FDA Enforcement Actions
– Process to be Removed from the FDA Import Alert (Also Known as the FDA Red or Black List)
– Actions to Take When Your Company Receives a FDA Enforcement Action
– How to Use FDA’s Databases to Perfom Due Dilligence.
– Jennifer Diaz
– Denise Calle
– Carlos Ortiz
Who Should Attend:
– Customs Brokers
– Regulatory Affairs Professionals
– In-house Legal Counsel
– Product Development Managers
– Others Interested in Trade Policy
Eligible for 1 CCS/MCS NEI Credit
– Input your NCBFAA NEI ID number at the time of registration to receive credit