This one-hour webinar describes the benefits of Automated Commercial Environment (“ACE”) export history audits and shows the audience how to analyze data. ACE is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (“CBP”) system designed to facilitate legitimate trade while enhancing border security. ACE provides a single, centralized access point for the trade community to connect with CBP and its Partner Government Agencies (“PGAs”). It is the primary system through which the trade community reports imports and exports and the government determines admissibility. The presentation will discuss services offered by Diaz Trade Law including the export report card.
In This Webinar You Will Learn:
– How to Setup An ACE Account
– What is ACE and Why is It Important?
– Learn What You Export
– Learn Where You Export
– Learn How Much You Export
– Determine Issues With Your Exporting Processes Based on The Data
– Jennifer Diaz
– Sharath Patil
Who Should Attend:
– Freight Forwarder
– Regulatory Affairs Professionals
– In-House Legal Counsel
– Product Development Managers
– Others Interested in Exporting
Eligible for1 CES/MES NEI Credit
– Input your NCBFAA NEI ID number at the time of registration to receive credit.