FDA 201 – Detentions, Warning Letters, and Import Alerts: How to Navigate FDA Enforcement
PRESENTERS: Jennifer Diaz, Denise Calle, Carlos Ortiz
CATEGORY: FDA 201
DATE: November 3, 2021 12:00 pm
This one-hour webinar will provide an overview of the main FDA enforcement actions used, such as Notices of Actions, Import Alerts, Detentions, and Warning Letters.
Presenters will teach attendees how to effectively navigate FDA enforcement actions to achieve the best results.
In This Webinar You Will Learn:
– The Primary Enforcement Actions Used by the FDA.
– How to Successfully Navigate FDA Enforcement Actions.
– How to Use ITACS when Communicating with the FDA.
– Responding to FDA Enforcement Actions
– Process to be Removed from the FDA Import Alert (Also Known as the FDA Red or Black List)
– Actions to Take When Your Company Receives a FDA Enforcement Action
– How to Use FDA’s Databases to Perfom Due Dilligence.
Who Should Attend:
– Customs Brokers
– Regulatory Affairs Professionals
– In-house Legal Counsel
– Product Development Managers
– Others Interested in Trade Policy
Eligible for 1 CCS/MCS NEI Credit
Input your NCBFAA NEI ID number at the time of registration to receive credit.