CBP 201 – Requests For Information (CBP Form 28) & Prior Disclosures
PRESENTERS: Jennifer Diaz, Denise Calle
CATEGORY: CBP 201
DATE: October 20, 2021 12:00 pm
This one-hour webinar describes two CBP processes: 1) CBP 28 Forms and
2) Prior Disclosures. The presentations provides an introduction to these two processes and explains how you can proactively engage in these processes and save money.
In This Webinar You Will Learn:
– What is a CBP 28?
– Why is It Important to Respond Well to a CBP 28?
– What Happens After a CBP 28 is Submitted?
– What is A Prior Disclosure?
– How Can You Be Proactive with A Prior Disclosure?
– Jennifer Diaz
– Denise Calle
Who Should Attend:
– Customs Brokers
– Regulatory Affairs Professionals
– In-House Legal Counsel
– Product Development Managers
– Others Interested in Importing
Eligible for 1 CCS/MCS Credit
Input your NCBFAA NEI ID number at the time of registration to receive credit.