“Corporate security isn’t getting better fast enough, critical infrastructure security hangs in the balance, and state-backed hackers from around the world are getting bolder and more sophisticated.” -Lily Newman
Whether you’re an importer, custom broker, regulatory affairs professional, in house legal professional, or product development manager, you don’t want to miss our next webinar!
Most companies do not realize how they put themselves at risk of cyber malfeasants. The internet is a dangerous and risky place, prompting a need to learn how to avoid potential problems online. RSVP Now to join our Cyber Security Webinar.
Webinar Participants will learn:
- Is your business vulnerable online?
- Who in your organization will put you at risk? (you’d be amazed)
- How are they going to do it?
- Teach then the best practices to avoid risk before it’s too late
- Learn about a new Cyber component to add to your Errors and Omissions
- & MUCH MORE…
Experts in areas ranging from international law to cybersecurity will share their insights on the best practices to identify and avoid bad actors online, as well as ensure that everyone on your team is informed and accountable when engaging online, helping you stay out of trouble! Learn more about our speakers below and ensure you register today!