You don’t want to miss this one!
What: Drug Paraphernalia, Priority Trade Initiatives, & Forced Labor – An Update on CBP Enforcement
When: November 27th, 2018, 12:00PM-1:00PM EST
In this webinar you will learn:
- U.S. border impact on Canada’s Legalization of marijuana
- CBP seizures of drug paraphernalia
- Priority trade initiatives by CBP and CBP enforcement of them
- Forced labor requirements and enforcement
Who Should Attend?
- Customs Brokers
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- In-house Legal Counsel
- Product Development Managers
- Jennifer Diaz is a Board Certified International Attorney who is considered an expert in international law by the Florida Bar. She joins an elite group of Board Certified International attorneys in Florida. She is the founder of Diaz Trade Law, P.A. assisting clients with issues relating to the import and export of merchandise to and from the United States.
- Allen Gina is the Co-Founder of CT Strategies, a subsidiary of Command Consulting Group, which provides strategic services to clients seeking current and innovative insight into border management and supply chain challenges in the U.S. and around the world. Prior to establishing CT Strategies, Mr. Gina served as Assistant Commissioner for International Trade at U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). As Assistant Commissioner, Mr. Gina oversaw a workforce of over 1,000 employees and […]