This webinar provides insight into the impact gender plays in the trade community throughout the world. Presenters will discuss the increased integration of women in the trade community as well as on how international trade agreements can be used to advance women’s rights.
In This Webinar You Will Learn:
– Why Consider Trade through the Lens of Gender?
– How Do Women Fit into the Picture?
– What Is the Impact of Trade on Women’s Disposable Income?
– How Do Nations Improve Conditions for Women in the Global Marketplace?
– How Do Customs and Border Management Practices Affect Women Traders?
– Jennifer Diaz
– Linda Schmid
Who Should Attend:
– Anyone Interested in Gender and Trade