CBP’s 2017 EAST COAST TRADE SYMPOSIUM
UPDATE – CBP JUST OPENED UP REGISTRATION TODAY for its EAST COAST Trade Symposium!
We always strive to keep you informed of the latest and greatest trade events. In this vain, U.S. Customs and Border Protection will be hosting the 2017 EAST Coast Trade Symposium on December 5-6 in Atlanta, Georgia at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis.
More information about the event, including where to register may be found below.
- Click here to register.
- For additional information, please click here 2017ECTS.
- For hotel reservations, please click here MarriottMarquis
If you need reasons to attend (or to get your employer to foot the bill), here our the top reasons!
- Interact with ALL LEVELS of CBP at one place and time! Shy to ask questions in large groups? Well, this is your chance to get one on one interaction with ALL levels of CBP – ask all of the questions you want. You get to have a POSITIVE interaction with CBP and make priceless connections.
- Want to know more about CBP Priority Trade Initiatives? CEE’s? Trusted Trader Program Status? CBP’s efforts with E-commerce and MUCH more? This is the event for you!
- NETWORK! The biggest and best importers, exporters, brokers, forwarders and amazing customs attorneys are all under one roof at the same time! Expand your network!
- Enjoy networking event with the Organization of Women in International Trade (www.OWIT.org). OWIT is THE premier networking organization for women (and men that support the advancement of women!) in international trade and business. We typically have an informal get together! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the details. You don’t have to be a current member to join us!