6/22/17 EVENT – The Making of Global Cities: Can Miami Follow a Bold Strategy?
The Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT South Florida) is hosting an event you don’t want to miss: The Making of Global Cities: Can Miami Follow a Bold Strategy?
- June 22, 2017 at 3:30 PM
- Southeast Financial Center
- 200 South Biscayne Boulevard – 16th Floor – Miami, FL 33131
- The featured speakers are: Andrew “Josh” Markus, Brian Dill, and Margaret Cullen. The event will be moderated by DTL’s Jennifer Diaz.
- If you live or work in Miami (or want to), this is for YOU!
- Would it shock you to note that the Knight Frank’s Wealth Report lists Miami as a Top 6 Global City, or some that some studies don’t list Miami at all? In this fireside chat, we will discuss the top initiatives Miami must have in place (in the local, national, and federal levels) to be a world class Global City, what opportunities there are for women and minority owned businesses, where P3’s come into the picture and much more!
- Join us as we start what we hope becomes a series of events to ensure Miami always makes it on the map as a “Global City”!
- The event is $25 for OWIT members, $35 for future OWIT members and $40 for Walk-ins, save money and REGISTER today!